January 26, 2011

Doctors..

So Payten had her 6 month well check visit today. She is growing just perfect!! He said she is tall and skinny for her age. She is in the 90th percentage in height for her age but only 40th for her weight. But he said that's normal.

But sitting at the doctor got me thinking, why do they tell you a time knowing they are never on time!! I am always around 10 minutes early for doctor's appointments, but there I think I would be perfectly fine being 20 minutes late and still have to wait forever. I hate when I get there and I am waiting for awhile to have someone come in and go right back! Its very frustrating. Especially when I know they are going to the same doctor. Why do doctors offices do this? I know its not necessarily the doctor's fault, because they take the time each patient needs, but the people that do scheduling need to keep that in mind rather than try to get as many people in as possible.

I guess that's why they get the big bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment