March 18, 2011

Oh man

Oh man! Payten has actually started crawling!! It is so fun to see her go!! She LOVES it! She is all over the place! I went and bought gates the other day, and she does NOT like having them up! She wants to go everywhere I go. But I don't want her on the tile just yet. She still falls quite a bit.

I have been starting to really try and cook more healthy meals. Because once Payten starts eating I don't want her to get into the habits her daddy and I are already in. I am loving cooking with chicken!! There are so many different things you can make with chicken!! But the other night I actually made "Taco Pizza". It was so YUMMY!!!!!! Here is were you can get the recipe if you want. I was a little nervous about it, but it was amazing!

We have been having so much fun having Brinley everyday! Payten always wants to play with her! Although she is still a little too young to do anything, I can tell they will be best friends!!! Brinley is starting to coo a little bit here and there, and she will start when Payten is 'blabbering' away. It is so fun to listen to!!!

We have been watching my parents puppy for about a week, and they are coming to get her today. And to be honest, I will miss having her. She is a Yorkie. So she is TINY! Surprisingly she has been way good with the babies. Usually she is very edgy around Payten. So it has been a lot of fun for us!!

Jonny has been sick with that nasty flu crap that is going around. Its been a rough couple days for him. But he is finally feeling better and is back at work like crazy. I miss him when he works all the time, but at the same time I have to be so greatful that I have such a wonderful husband that is willing to work 60 plus hours a week so I can stay home with our beautiful baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment